Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Three Quacks!


Just popping in with a quick post...

And some super quick notes: I stamped the little duckie three times using a Stamp-a-ma-jig and then colored with Copic markers. Hmmm... I think you can guess the rest! :)

Check back tomorrow morning for a Prettie card!

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Animal Crackers. Paper: Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, PTI Select White, Delicate Dots designer. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: yellow textured ribbon (May Arts), 5/16" jumbo brads, mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle, I love this card, the little duckies are super cute, the blue is beautiful with them. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! I love this set and have been using it a lot this week (just got it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute Danielle!

    Many Blessings,
    M.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)