Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wowsa... that there is a big bow!


Hee hee... I really feel like the bow dominates this card but I like it anyways! :) When making this card I fussed with it a LOT but it was worth it! Right?

Also, thank you everyone for you wonderful comments and facebook messages after yesterday's post! They gave me the warm fuzzies! LOL! :)

Ohhh... and don't forget that tomorrow the Prettie Girls begin showing peeks of the new Paper Pretties stamps being released Friday night at the Pajama Party. Friday we will be having a Fat Cat Blog Hop to share card made with my first set. Woot!

Recipe:
Stamps: Sweet Stems (Stampin' Up!), Friendly Expressions Anna Wight Cling Set (Whipper Snapper).
Paper: Regal Rose, Rose Rode, Kiwi Kiss, PTI Select White, Bittersweet designer and Sugared designer (Basic Grey).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Other: double sided faux suede ribbon (May Arts), button (PTI), vintage brads, linen thread.

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! Esp. that big bow! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the pink today. I love the flowers. This card is so cute.

    Smiles,

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)