Saturday, May 23, 2009

Blog Candy Winner

Hey crafty peeps! I'm popping in real quick with the winner of the blog candy I offered last week! Yay!

I enjoyed reading about all of your favorite flowers and a big thank you to those who let me know that tree in my front yard is a crab apple! :) No wonder the birds love it so much!

I had random.org randomly select a winner from all of the comments (easy peasy!) and it selected akagreenhouse. Congrats!

akagreenhouse - please use the "contact me" link on the right side towards the top to send me an email with your mailing address and I will get a package with all of the goodies out to you next week! :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

P.S. I had so much fun doing this blog candy that I may just do another one very soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yippee!!! I just sent you an email with my address! Thanks so much! By the way, what kind of tree is by your house? The one with the pink blossoms that you took a picture of?
    Thanks, again! Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)