Friday, May 1, 2009

Fat Cat Blog Hop!

Woot! I am so excited! Today is the day and the Prettie Girls are sharing lots of eye candy using the all new Home Sweet Home stamp set (my first release!). Which, if you didn't start this hop at Christie's blog... you might have missed seeing some creations by some incredibly talented stampers! So hop on over to Christie's site and then work your way back to my blog. But make sure you come back because...


BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!

Yes, to celebrate the release of my first set we are going to give away a copy of the brand spankin' new Home Sweet Home stamp set to one lucky winner! All you have to do to win is leave a comment on THIS VERY POST. I'll then randomly select a winner from the comments Sunday evening about 8ish. *For all of you who post anonymously (you know who you are) make sure to include your name or some other kind of identifier (Julie P. for example) within the comment so I can tell who you are!


And...

Not only are we introducing a BRAND new set by me and some incredibly cute new Sophias, but we are having an EXTRA SPECIAL party! Today is Christie's, the owner and operator of Paper Pretties, birthday!! Please join us at the party tonight to wish her a VERY happy birthday!! The festivities start at 8PM EST, so be there or be square!!

Now that you have read my novel of a post I bet you would like to see what I've been making with the set! I had a really difficult time trying to decide which cards to share now or save for later... so I decided to share a couple now and I will be back tonight with a card set that I made!

The first card uses the apartment building image which I LOVE. Oh and that little round pot thing on the top balcony... that is a little grill for balcony barbecuing! How else are you going to roast marshmallows for smores? :)

It doesn't show up well in this photo but after coloring the image with Copics I applied a thin layer of Crystal Effects to all of the little windows.

Stamps: Home Sweet Home. Paper: River Rock, Always Artichoke, Creamy Caramel, PTI Select White, designer. Ink: black, Copic markers. Other: Crystal Effects, Rich Regal brads, satin ribbon (May Arts), word window bunch, scalloped edge punch, dimensionals.

The second card uses the one story house and tree image. I love this sentiment too... perfect to use on a card or gift tag when giving a gift! :) Now just to find the perfect gift to go with this card! Hmm... maybe a stamp set? LOL!

Stamps: Home Sweet Home. Paper: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, PTI Sleect White, Parisian Breeze Specialty designer. Ink: black, Copic markers, Close to Cocoa Classic. Other: vintage brads, mat pack, paper piercer, 1/4" circle punch, dimensionals, vintage brads, brown gingham ribbon (May Arts).

P.S. Don't forget about the BLOG CANDY! Make sure to leave a comment on this post. I will be randomly selecting a winner Sunday evening about 8PM EST.

*EDITED: I messed up the deadline to be entered to win the set! You have until Sunday evening to leave a comment. Sorry about any confusion that may have caused!

60 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Danielle ... congratulations on the release of your brand new stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Danielle! I had no idea you were designing stamps now; they are very cute! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful, Danielle! Congratulations! Already love the first and can't wait for the next! ---Lauren P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, Danielle! Congratulations on your first release! The set is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Danielle! The stamps are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Danielle!! Your set is just so fun - congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these look just darling, Danielle! Can't wait to see the whole thing! Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute set! Your cards are amazing, as usual! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun Danielle! Congratulations on your stamp set! I see lots of fun uses with these images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous work Danielle, and I am in LOVE with your set!! Your rock girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Danielle - awesome set! Very versitile. I'm in a building so I LOVE THE APARTMENT!!! Thanks for the chance to win...

    Carla (cardsbycarla/SCS)
    cardsbycarla@cogeco.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your first design going to rubber (as opposed to print!). From the sneak peeks, I can't wait to see the set in it's full glory...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, Danielle! You do some amazing work. I check out your blog everyday for inspiration.

    ~Stephanie S from Raleigh, NC

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONGRATS woman!!!! I just ADORE this set and I am so excited for you! You did a beautiful job w/ the cards and I am so looking forward to making my parents' moving announcements with Home Sweet Home! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait to see all the stamps in this set. FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards...how fun to have a chance to win blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations my friend! This set is amazing and I am just THRILLED for you! The cards are BEAUTIFUL that you have created!!! I used CE on the windows too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Daniel, congrats on a new set. It is adorable, I love all the 'house/home' images shown in the blog hop today. You are awesome!
    Beth Mak

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations Danielle! I know that Fat Cat Stamps is going to be HUGE!! You've already got several fans already. The images in this set are perfect!! I LOVE your cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabulous set! I just love the cards you made with it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very, very cute. I love it!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the cards and the new stamp set...gorgeous :)! Thanks for this chance to win some goodies :)!

    Hugs,
    catherine
    catlevy@eastlink.ca
    www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your stamps are just adorable!! Congratulations!! My favorite is the little cottage looking one, so sweet. Beautiful cards! Thanks for the chance to win. Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love it Danielle! Congratulations on the debut of your stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Danielle
    Just stumbled upon your site and saw the cute set that you have up for the contest. Thanks for offering it to everyone.
    Thanks Kandy(tinkerbella_77@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my freakin' goodness Danielle...those images are too sweet!! Gorgeous job on them!!! Huge congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really, really, really like your set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats, Danielle!! I love your new set and I'm so honored to be able to design with your new line!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats!! How very wonderful!!
    Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congratulations Danielle on your wonderful stamp set! the samples I'm seeing are just super - thanks for the chance to win it!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is wonderful!!! Love your new set! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congrats on your first stamps!!! I love them and your cards are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congratualtions on the release of your very first stamp set! I think it's awesome and quite versatile. I'm new to following all of the wonderful stamper's blogs and am enjoying each and every one as all are so inspiring and fun and just makes me smile. Can't wait to see what else you got up your sleeve with your next release! Best wishes! Dawn C

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am gonna love this set.....

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the stamp set! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love your blog and so excited your are designing stamps. You are super talented.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great job on the drawing Danielle, and congrats on the stamp release. Great cards, they are beautiful!!!

    Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the new set! I can't wait till I get a new house so I can make change of address cards.

    Smiles,


    Cammy
    cammyfrogg at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a wonder stamp set. Where do i get it? I am looking for this type of set to do a card for my sister who just purchased her first home.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Neat set! And very cute cards! thanks for the chance to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Very exciting! Congrats & cute cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love your website and the cute cards really inspire me to sit, think, and get crafty.

    Marietta
    princessmce@comcast.net
    831-512-8787

    ReplyDelete
  43. Congratulations Danielle! How exciting!!! Your stamp sets look so cute. Can't wait to see everything!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful cards-love 'em!

    Cheyenne L.
    Shine.xo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Congrats Danielle on your new release! It is perfect for those that live in the city and want to make city life cards! I bought this set for my little sis who lives in San Francisco. We both love stamping so much! WooHoo to you! Just and awesome set! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  46. OH!!!!! These stamps are so cute! I just have to have some! TFS! Cheryll

    ReplyDelete
  47. congratulations on your release! I can't wait to see the rest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Congrats on your release. Love the new set!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Annette PagnusatMay 2, 2009 at 10:00 AM

    Beautiful release! I love the apartment building stamp and love that you chose dp with trees for the background. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Congrats on your new set! Wow! They are so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Congratulations, Danielle! The new set is great! - KNewberg

    ReplyDelete
  52. T'riffic stamp set - congrats and TFS! I LOVE the "moving" gift set you made for your sil. Thanx for the blog candy opp!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Cute card, this set looks awesome! Congrats on your release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Congrats, Danielle! Your new set and cards are very adorable! Thanks for a chance to win this fun and versatile set! :)

    Pam B.
    Randolph, WI

    ReplyDelete
  55. These cards are great and the new set is fantastic. Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  56. Congratulations Danielle!
    It must be so exciting to see your designs made up into stamps and the way the other girls have used them in their great cards.
    Tanja S. South Australia

    ReplyDelete
  57. Congrats on your designs...they are lovely. I enjoy reading your blog and looking at your cards for inspiration. Good luck in this new endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Great cards. I can think of so many possibilities for this set. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  59. What a wonderful set - you should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  60. wow, such a great set. Congratulations! This is just the beginning and I hope it never ends!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)