Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's a Bling-y Birthday Post!

HAPPY BIRHTDAY CHRISTI!

Woot! Fellow Prettie Girl Christi is turning a year older today so the Prettie Girls decided to do a blog hop to celebrate her special day! The blog hop started with Christie (aka Prettie Mama) so make sure to skedaddle over to her blog if you didn't come here from hers.

To celebrate I decided to break out my sparkling finery! I used some extra shimmery and flocked paper as well as a few rhinestones. Meeeoooooowwwssssaaa! ;) I was also in the mood for soft tones so paired the pretty paper with a lot of white and a bit of Cool Caribbean. The finished card size is 5" x 5". What do you think? I think Sophia is ready to dance the night away!


Are you ready to dance on over to the next blog hop stop? I thought so! Please make your way to the fabulous Jackie's blog! And keep on hopping until you reach Christi's blog and please leave her a bit of birthday love! :)




Recipe:
Stamps: Give Thanks Sophia (Paper Pretties), On Your Birthday set (Stampin' Up!).
Paper: Naturals White, Cool Caribbean, PTI Select White, flocked designer paper (unknown maker).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Other: Adhesive Rhinestones (My & My Big Ideas), Inverted Scalloped Circle and Circle Nestabilities, 1 3/8" circle punch, white satin ribbon.

15 comments:

  1. Just fabulous! I adore both your DPs and bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she lovely, what a gorgeous card. I love the stamp. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful, Danielle! Christi will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card, Danielle! The colors and DP ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That paper is to die for!! as is this card! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the sparkle Danielle!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bling and how the flocked paper helps set the sparkly, festive mood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGOSH Danielle, this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I am in LOVEEE!! Thank you SO much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it Danielle!! The colors are so elegant and pretty - love the bling!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very very sweet Danielle!

    Many Blessings,
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely STUNNING Danielle! WOW! I adore the shimmer and your layout is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)