Monday, May 18, 2009

Orange House!

This is one of the cards I made for the last release party and had yet to share on my blog. Doh! One of the challenges Charmaine issued was to use the following color combo: Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip and Kraft. Orange? Definitely not my favorite color but I do like how this card turned out!

Would you believe that I grew up in an orange house? It is true! Apparently my dad got a really good deal on some paint at the local hardware store. Hee hee! Maybe that has something to do with my aversion to the color? Or maybe it has something to do with being a Big Ole Pumpkin for Halloween when I was a kid. Three years in a row at that... I wasn't very creative when it came to Halloween costumes! LOL! :)

Quick note: the clear daisy was cut from a thick window sheet using a Sizzix die and the Big Shot die machine.
Recipe:
Stamps: Home Sweet Home
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Kraft, Choc. Chip, PTI Select White.
Inks: black, Copic markers, Clear Copic AtYou Spica pen.
Accessories: small oval punch, linen thread, window seets thick, Daises #2 BigZ Die (Sizzix), 5/16 jumbo brads, mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals, Tangerine Tango striped grosgrain ribbon.

P.S. Don't forget about the BLOG CANDY offered on THIS POST!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the clear flower! Thank you for sharing this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat card! I love the clear daisy - neat touch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this house and love the colors with the house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)