Monday, May 4, 2009

Prettie Mama Had a Birthday!

Christie, the owner of Paper Pretties had a birthday last Friday and to celebrate the first challenge at the Release Party was to make a birthday card for her. Too fun! I used Hola Chica and some extra bright Lime Rickey designer paper to create this colorfun concoction! Not my normal color combination but I do like how it turned out! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Hola Chica, 29 Again (Whipper Snapper)
Paper: Lime Rickey (Basic Grey), Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, PTI Select White
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Accessories: yellow textured ribbon (May Arts), adhesive rhinestones (Me & My Big Ideas), small oval punch, scalloped rectangle and rectangle nesties, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful!! I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one. ;-)
    Thanks for the cute card, Danielle. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)