Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pretties Thursday: Shimmering Sketch

Hello peeps! I'm back today with the Paper Pretties Weekly Challenge. This time it is a sketchy one! I had a fun making this sketch and am looking forward to seeing what you make with it!

How to Enter the challenge: make a project using the provided color combo and any Paper Pretties stamp set(s). Upload the card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges category and use keyword PWC52.
Deadline: midnight on Wednesday, May 20th.

Prize*: $5.00 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique.
Oh... feel free to use the sketch even if you don't have PP stamps - leave a comment on this post if you do. I'd love to see what you are inspired to make!
For my sample I decided to use the apartment building from Home Sweet Home. Have you ever heard of a Facebook app called Sorority Life? I'm addicted to that game and it inspired the theme for this card... it is a house party... pink sorority style... hee hee.
I sprayed a bunch of the layers with Glimmer Mist for some extra oomph! I also distressed the mats with Close to Cocoa ink and an edge distressor.
Recipe:
Stamps: Home Sweet Home (Paper Pretties), Good Times Anna Wight Set(Whipper Snapper).
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black (SU!), PTI Select White and Raspberry Fizz (PTI), patterned designer (Prima).
Ink: black, Copic markers, Close to Cocoa Classic.
Other: brads (Recollections), May Arts Ribbon, 1 3/8" circle punch, mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals, Cherry Limeade Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle I used your lovely schets to make a card. Hope you like it.
    You can find it here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)