Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pretties Wednesday: Oh so Blue!


Two weeks ago Jackie R. issue a Prettie Girl Challenge to pick your favorite color and use one shade darker and one lighter. Well, I love BLUE so I made an extra blue card using Ballet Blue, Bashful Blue and Night of Navy Blue! I did add a couple of green accents so that the card wasn't 100% blue though! :)

What colors have the rest of the Prettie Girls been using? Well check them out at:

Charmaine Ikach
Christi Thorsen
Frances Byrne
Jackie Pedro
Jackie Rakoski
Jana Weaver
Jessica Diedrich
Jodi Collins
Julie Masse
Jessica Rone

P.S. I've been having a major case of blogger's block lately! Gack! What is one to do?! Guess I will just have to post lots of pictures instead and maybe some blog candy? Do you think that will make up for a lack of words on my posts? :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Home Sweet Home (Paper Pretties of course!).
Paper: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Ballet Blue Textured, PTI Select White.
Ink: black, Copic markers.
Other: mat pack, paper piercer, linen thread, Kiwi Kiss corduroy button, Kiwi Kiss library Clip, May Arts ribbon, dimensionals.

11 comments:

  1. Blue seems to be popular tonight hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue is your color sweets! This card ROCKS my world!! LOVE the pop of green!! Genius Genius Genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the BEST ribbon, I swear! It's gorgeous! As is this beautiful card! Wow, blue is DEF your color, girlie! This ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Danielle!! I don't use a lot of blue . . .hmmm no idea why but this is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry about your lack of words. Remember "a picture is worth a thousand words".

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous! The colors are so vibrant and your coloring ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning!

    Many Blessings,
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, Danielle! Love that big ol' bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card! I love the blue and the placement of the image with the ribbon! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful, Danielle! LOVE the blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)