Thursday, May 28, 2009

PWC54: Sketchin' Thursday

Hello crafty friends!

I'm posting this a bit late tonight as I work on catching up with things. I had to spend a bit of extra time at The Job this week which meant less time to craft although I had to take a break tonight and make a card for this week's Paper Pretties' challenge. Enjoy!

Pretties Wednesday Challenge #54
Your challenge this week should you choose to accept it is to make a card with the provided sketch!

How to Enter the challenge: make a project using the provided sketch and any Paper Pretties stamp set(s). Upload the card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges category and use keyword PWC54.

Deadline: midnight on Wednesday, June 3rd.

Prize*: $5.00 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique.

For my sample I paired the sweet watering can with a sentiment from the Rainy Day Friends stamp set. I picked some designer paper and used the colors from it to determine the color scheme for the rest of the card. What do you think? I'm liking this color combo a lot!

Recipe:
Stamps: Simply Special, Rainy Day Friends (Paper Pretties). Paper: Bashful Blue, Riding Hood Red, PTI Select White, Paperie Rouge & Mocha designer (Making Memories). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: mat pack, paper piercer, blue adhesive rhinestones (Martha Stewart), Riding Hood Red striped ribbon, linen threads, button (Making Memories), dimensionals.

4 comments:

  1. Holy moly LOOK at that coloring...sigh...this is what I am talking about when I tell you I need lessons from you! Have you no idea how awesome you are girl???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card Danielle! Love the way you colored the watering can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this combination...and the card a lot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)