Sunday, May 24, 2009

Spring blooms

Hi crafty peeps!

I spent a few minutes crafting today and came up with this card that reminds me of a bunch of pretty Spring blooms.

Notes: I paired the Guidelines stamp set from Papertrey Ink with a sentiment set from Stampin' Up! I thought it would make for a sweet birthday card or maybe a wedding card.

Hope you are have a fabulous weekend! Happy Memorial Day Weekend to those in the US! :)


Recipe:
Stamps: Guidelines (PTI), Short & Sweet (SU!). Paper: Lavender Moon, Lemon Tart, Select White (PTI), Old Olive (SU!), 2008 Bitty Dot Basics designer (PTI). Ink: Perfect Plum Classic (SU!), Memento Tuxedo Black. Other: Lemon Tart saddle stitched ribbon (PTI), pearls (Melissa Frances), fleur de lis border punch (EK Success), dimensionals
.

6 comments:

  1. Danielle, this is beautiful! The colors are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I have this set and haven't touched it in forever! That's about to change! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to add that I LOVE it! Fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow beautiful card, I love the clean look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love everything about it - the colors, the lacey border, the sentiment treatment, and the way the knot is in the center of the ornament. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really, pretty! love the layout and the colors. tfs! Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)