Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mojo88: Welcome Little Baby!

I have another card I made for a Stampin' Out Alzheimer's challenge! This one was for a Verve challenge to use the Mojo88 sketch. Can you tell that I am lovin' the mojo sketches? :)

For this card I used a turtle stamp I bought last fall (that was a long time ago!) from Stamps by Judith! Can't believe I waited so long to use him! I was originally going to make a thank you card but after coloring the turtle I thought he was just so sweet and cute that I switched themes and made a baby card instead. Hmmm... maybe I was influenced by the fact that I know at least three peeps that I could send this too. Must have been a really cold winter! ;) Hee hee hee!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Turtle (Stamps by Judith), Short & Sweet (SU!). Paper: Certainly Celery, Pacific Point, Cool Caribbean, PTI Select White, Fun in the Sun mat pack (DCWV). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: Word Window punch, silver brads, jumbo brads, Rings embossing folder (Quickutz), Certainly Celery twill ribbon, Circle and Pinking Circle Nestabilities, dimensionals.
I thought a matching altered notebook would be perfect for this card. So I pulled out another of the $1.00 books I bought at Michael's and decorated it to match the Welcome Baby card! Quick, cute and easy!
Altered Book Recipe:
Stamps: Turtle (Stamps by Judith), Rough Edges Alphabet (SU!). Paper: Pacific Point, Cool Caribbean, PTI Select White, Fun in the Sun mat pack (DCWV). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: jumbo brads, Certainly Celery twill ribbon, Circle and Pinking Circle Nestabilities, dimensionals, Thickers (American Crafts), mini notebook (Michael's).
P.S. I've had a few questions on the crocheted flowers I have been using. I'll write up the answers and post them tomorrow! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hallo Danielle!

    It is so lovely!!!!

    I like it very much.

    Greetings Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute & adorable projects! Love that turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Danielle! This is super duper CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is really cute. Loved the card and the book...Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)