Friday, June 12, 2009

Mojo90: Who Wants Cake?

Do you like cake? I do! Especially chocolate with cream cheese and chocolate chip filling. Yum! That is the cake I made last weekend and shared with my coworkers on Monday. It was delicious and it inspired me to use the fun "Who wants cake?" sentiment on this card. ;)

I used the Mojo90 Sketch for this card and a cute owl stamp from Stampendous -another one that has been waiting to be inked for quite some time! Amazingly I don't think I have that many uninked stamps left (except the dollar ones from Michaels). Of course you know what that means?! I need more stamps! Hee hee!

Recipe:
Stamps: Ollie & Oliva (Stampendous), 29 Again Anna Wight Cling set (Whipper Snapper Designs), Background Basics: Text Style (PTI). Paper: River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, PTI Select White, Safari Kids mat stack (DCWV). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Close to Cocoa Classic. Other: mat pack, paper piercer, vintage brads, Chocolate Chip satin ribbon, chipboard hear, dimensionals, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch.

6 comments:

  1. well of course I love this hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is adorable! Love the little heart peeking out behind the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable!! Love that image and your details on the card are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely darling! Love the color combo....just awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)