Friday, June 26, 2009

Sweet Outdoors

Hmmm... looks like I might be spending a bit of time in the outdoors this weekend... well, just my yard but that is outdoorsy enough for me! :) And not too long, just a couple of hours - any longer than that and I do my impersonation of a cooked lobster. LOL!

To celebrate (okay, more like procrastinate) my time outdoors I made this cute card using a Kim Hughes stamp set. I stamped the mountains a couple of times and colored with Copic markers. For more color I airbrushed the ground and sky. Next I stamped, colored and cut out the bear and added to the background with dimensionals.

I added some designer paper, ribbon, button and some sparkly bling to decorate this card. When done assembling I sprayed the whole card with some Glimmer Mist to add a bit of bling (which helps to tie in the adhesive rhinestones). Finished size is 5" x 5".

So what are you doing this weekend? Anything fun? When I'm not out playing in the sun I'll probably be inside doing a bit of painting or driving my dad around for a bit of Home Improvement shopping. I know - you are soooooo jealous of my plans. LOL!

Recipe:
Stamps: Bear Hugs by Kim Hughes (CHF). Paper: Cool Caribbean , Chocolate Chip, Four Seasons designer, PTI Select White. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: Snow Angel Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels), mat pack, paper piercer, wood button (PTI), bling (Heidi Swapp), jute and ribbon (May Arts), dimensionsals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)