Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thanks for the Smiles

One of the things I've been doing lately is going through my craft supplies and seeing what exactly I have... including a bunch of stamps that I have purchased over the years and not inked up! Oh the poor little stamps... all neglected! So now I'm challenging myself to actually use some of these stamps including this really cute Fluffles!

This is another card that I made for Stampin' Out Alzheimers. In particular it is for the Verve Sketch Challenge... although I didn't use Verve stamps 'cause Fluffles needed some lovin'! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Grasshopper Fluffles (Stampendous), Small Sayings (SU!). Paper: Pixie Pink, River Rock, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouetter, PTI Select White, 2008 Itty Bitty Dot Basics (PTI), embossed green (unknown). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: May Arts Ribbon, soft pink button (Rusty Pickle), Scalloped scallop punch (EK Success), mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals, oval punch, linen thread.

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Danielle!

    This is so beautiful!

    WOW !!!!

    SUPER !!!

    Gefällt mir sehr. :o)

    I like it very much.

    Greetings from Moni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)