Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Under Construction

Yikes, it seems like forever since I have posted to my blog! Been a crazy last week. Work has been rather hectic and on top of that my dad is visiting which means I haven't had very much time to craft. :( On the upside (besides my dad visiting of course), one of the big projects I have for my dad is remodeling the Craft Room! Yay! Of course that does mean that there will probably be days when I won't be able to access my crafty stuff but it will all be worth it in the end!

On that note I was inspired by the To Do list I had for my father to make a To Do notebook. I used a fun beaver stamp and hilarious sentiment (I snicker every time I read it) from Stamps by Judith to decorate the cover. I teased my dad that I was going to fill the book with tasks for him for next year. Heh heh heh!

Recipe:
Stamps: E145-HK and O-55-HK stamps (Stamps By Judith), Sanded background (SU!). Paper: Close to Cocoa, Marigold Morning, Old Olive, PTI Select White, Fun in the Sun mat stack (DCWV). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark, Ranger Distress Ink - Tea Dye (Ranger), Copic markers. Other: mat pack, paper piercer, button (PTI), jute (May Arts), Kiwi Kiss striped ribbon, slot punch, scalloped edge punch, dimensionals, $1 5"x5" notebook from Michael's.

4 comments:

  1. OMGOSH this is the cutest thing I've ever seen! LOVE the DP and that sentiment is hysterical! LOL omg I need that stamp right now! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stamp!!!! I am SO going to have to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovin' your altered notebooks. When I read this sentiment, I totally said to myself I need this stamp (one day)! Do you ever decorate that pages inside? Thank for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)