Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Fun!

What's green, like's purple and is a snazzy dresser? Hee... how about this cute little witch and friends from the Anna Wight Halloween Fun Cling set! :)

I just had to sneak in a bit of time with this cute stamp set! I stamped the pumpkins and frog on a rectangle of PTI Select White cardstock (leaving a bit of room for the witch) and then stamped the witch on a seperate piece. I colored all of the images adding Crystal Effects to the pumpkin eyes and mouths. I then added Crystal Effects to the hat bands and belt buckles and then sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds glitter. Told ya she knows how to accessorize! ;) I then cut out the witch and adhered to the main panel with dimensionals.

For the bottom most layer I sprayed a piece of Autumn Traditions designer paper with Olive Vine Glimmer Mist and heat set. I added paper piercing and sponging (Close to Cocoa) to the edges and matted on Chocolate Chip cardstock. Next up I stamped the sentiment on a strip of Kraft cardstock and adhered to this layer with dimensionals. I then attached a button through all of the layers using linen thread to fasten it into place. I used the same paper treatment for the main image and fastened it to the base with dimensionals.

What do you think? Cute in a witch-y kind of way, right? :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Halloween Fun Anna Wight Cling Set (Whipper Snapper designs). Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, PTI Select White, Autumn Traditions designer. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Close To Cocoa Classic. Other: Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, linen thread, Button Latte brown button, mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals, Olive Vine Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels).


2 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)