Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Frosty Rootbeer!

A week ago I finally broke and ordered a bunch of new Whipper Snapper designs... they got me with the Cowgirl! Hee! Add to that some fun new designer paper from SU! (thanks Denise for doing the paper share) and I was all set to make a card!

I stamped the cowgirl from Cowgirl Up! on PTI Select White and colored with Copic markers. I stamped the frosty mug on a seperate piece of the white cardstock, colored and cut out. Something was missing so I added touch of glitter with a bunch of different colors of AtYou Spica glitter pens. I paper pierced around the cowgirl and added the frosty mug with a dimensional. Cute, right? :)

I kept the layout pretty simple and just added a sentiment with a button and a little hemp laced through a couple of jumbo eyelets!

Yumm... root beer!

Recipe:
Stamps: Cowgirl Up! Anna Wight cling set (Whipper Snapper Designs). Paper: River Rock, Close to Cocoa, PTI Select White, Razzleberry designer (SU!). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Copic AtYou Spica glitter pens. Other: mat pack, paper piercer, hemp twine, dimensionals, jumbo eyelets, button (PTI).

7 comments:

  1. This turned out great!!! Love your coloring and piercing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute!! I just got this set too...it was CALLING to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love love love your jumbo eyelet/hemp twine treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! Seriously... a big heart kind of love! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice! Great colors....that image is great, and I love the glitter too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Danielle! this is darling. great details-love the eyelets!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)