Monday, July 20, 2009

Just a Bit of Snail Mail

Lookee... I have a new stamp set or two! LOL! In addition to buttons, paper and ribbon I actually ordered a couple of stamp sets from PTI. I really really liked the picnic basics so I splurged and bought 'em!

This is one of the cards I whipped up with the new set! I stamped and colored the image and then cut out with an oval die (a much neglected oval die). Mounted on a scalloped die and then sewed a couple of buttons with ribbon to the image. It may be very difficult to see but I also stamped the Pink Pirouette (really light pink) with an image from the Text Style Background Basics set.

Hope you like it! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Vintage Picnic, Background Basics: Text Style (PTI). Paper: Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, White (PTI), Kraft, Pink Pirouette, Kraft designer (SU!). Ink: Pink Pirouette Classic, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: buttons, Berry Sorbet Swiss Dot satin, thread (PTI), Scalloped oval and oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scalloped scallop edger punch (EK Success), mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals (SU!)

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this one! The color combo is great, you did a fantastic job coloring, and that image is neat too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute and love the verse
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love the design, and how clean and colorful the stamped image looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty with this set! LOVE the color combo and layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)