Friday, July 10, 2009

Oh Happy Friday!


I'm pretty excited about this weekend... it is the first in a while in which I haven't had any major plans. No home improvement projects that have to be done (I can procrastinate the painting) and I don't have to drive for hours and hours! Yay! I can get caught up on all of those little things I've been wanting to do (hello pedicure) AND I will even have some time to craft and maybe even take in a movie. Woot! And on that note I'll leave you with a card featuring a sweet puppy from Penny Black!

Recipe:
Stamps: A Romantic Dog (Penny Black), Blooming Expressions (Whipper Snapper Designs). Paper: Naturals Ivory, Apricot Appeal, Pretty in Pink, PTI Select White, Tea Party designer. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: flower brads, May Arts satin ribbon, mat pack, paper piercer, Sizzix embossing folder, dimensionals, scalloped edge punch.

10 comments:

  1. Yikes!! Love this Danielle. Gorgeous, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the cutest card love it
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling, Danielle!! Love the little weenie dog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, adorable image and fantastic layout!
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Danielle! This is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a layer-tastic card!! ;) Many greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)