Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Oh! Hello Small Wonder!


I hope you all had a great Fourth of July (if you celebrate it)! I had a nice long weekend which I drove North (U.P. of Michigan) to spend with my family. While visiting I spent a bit of time in my mom's Crafty Room and made a couple of cards using her supplies... including this cutey patootie of a lion! Hmm... I think I will have to order one of him to add to my collection! :)

Stamps: Small Lion (Stamps by Judith), So Many Sayings (SU!). Paper: Kraft, Mellow Moss, PTI Select White, Making Memories designer. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Gold Copic spica pen. Other: May Arts ribbon, Deckled Rectangle Nestabilities, dimensionals, 5/16" brads.

5 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE Danielle! LOVE this image, your coloring...LOVE it all! How FUN that your Mom stamps too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it so soft and yet so cute
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)