Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pretties Thursday: Bring on the Color

Hello crafty peeps. Are you ready for the PWC challenge? This week we are bringing you another Myster Color Challenge! The color combo for this week is Yellow, Turquoise and a mystery color of your own choosing (that is where the mystery part comes in!).

How to Enter: make your card using the provided color combo and any Paper Pretties stamp set(s). Upload the card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges category and use keyword PWC63.

Deadline: midnight on Wednesday, August 5th.

*Prize: $5.00 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique.

For my card I used a lighter green for my mystery color. AND I used the soon to be released Summer Fun stamp set. This is a sweet add on set for Make a Splash Sophia! I did a lot of coloring for this card and even broke out my compressor so I could airbrush the sky and ground. What do you think?

Recipe:
Stamps: Make a Splash Sophia, Summer Fun. Paper: Buckaroo Blue, Barely Banana, PTI Select white, Early Bird designer (Cosmo Cricket). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: May Arts ribbon, mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals, Word Window punch.

4 comments:

  1. This is SO CUTE!! Love it...and I totally played in the challenge and FORGOT to mention it!!LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Danielle!!! Your airbrushing is AWESOME and you used my favorite dp too! FAB card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)