Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pretties Thursday: Running a Little Behind

Hey peeps - just wanted to pop in a let you know what this week's Pretties Challenge is! I'm running a little behind this week (wasn't feeling the greatest) so my sample is a work in progress. But I'll be back with it soon! :)

This week's challenge is to make anything but a card! Anything goes... as long as it is not a card! Bring on boxes, altered items (kitchen sink - hee hee), scrapbook pages, bookmarks or any other non-card item that catches your fancy!

How to Enter: make your card using the provided sketch and any Paper Pretties stamp set(s). Upload the card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges category and use keyword PWC61.

Deadline: midnight on Wednesday, July 22nd.

*Prize: $5.00 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique.The winner will be randomly selected from among the qualifying entrants and announced after the contest has ended. I'll be back later tonight with my sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)