Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pretties Thursday: Sketch a Little Fun!

This week's challenge is to use the provided sketch! I really really like this sketch and hope you do to!

My sample this week is actually the card I made for Jessica D's Birthday Blog Hop which you can see HERE! If you followed the hop you may have seen another card or two using the sketch. :)

How to Enter: make your card using the provided sketch and any Paper Pretties stamp set(s). Upload the card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges category and use keyword PWC61.

Deadline: midnight on Wednesday, July 29th.

*Prize: $5.00 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique.

The winner will be randomly selected from among the qualifying entrants and announced after the contest has ended. I'll be back later tonight with my sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)