Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pretties Wednesday: Easy Peasy Challenge Time!

Two weeks ago Jodi challenged the Prettie Girls to use their favorite embellishment on a card! Oh what an easy peasy challenge. I of course had to use ribbon. I love ribbon and all of the different colors and textures it comes in!

For my card I used a bit of May Arts two toned satin ribbon. Yum! I've also been going through my crafts supplies and purging or in the case of this card finding forgetten delicious designer paper. I purchased a whole package of the SEI line Madera Island paper and matching elements. AND I used a soon to be released Paper Pretties stamp called Everyday Picnic. It comes with several nifty sentiments but I was in the mood for BOLD so I used some Thicker Stickers to spell out "Enjoy".

So what do you think of the card? Are you lovin' that new stamp? :) Would you like to see what embellishment the Prettie Girls favor (and maybe another sneak peek or two)? If so, blurf on over to their blogs:

Charmaine Ikach
Christi Thorsen
Frances Byrne
Jackie Pedro
Jackie Rakoski
Jana Weaver
Jessica Diedrich
Jodi Collins
Julie Masse
Jessica Rone

Recipe:
Stamps: Everyday Picnic (Paper Pretties). Paper: More Mustard, Barely Banana, PTI Select White, Corteza Designer, Semilleros Velvet (SEI). Ink: Black, Copic markers, Gold Spica AtYou glitter pen (Copic), vintage brads, May Arts ribbon, Thickers Rockabye white foam stickers (American Crafts), Crystal Effects, dimensionals.

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the colors for this one Danielle! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card and I can understand the ribbon thing! This ribbon is totally yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous, as always!! You rock girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! I love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. I love the stamped imaged and the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS! LOVE the ribbon and as usual, your coloring is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, Danielle!! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)