Thursday, July 2, 2009

PWC59: Hello Color!

I'm going to get right to it... this week's Pretties Challenge is a Mystery Color Challenge! How does a myster color challenge work? Well, we provide a couple of colors that you must use on your card and then you pick a mystery color of your choosing! For this mystery color challenge you must use PURPLE and BROWN and the third color is yours to choose! It is as easy as that!

For my sample card I chose to use Kiwi Kiss! I can't wait to see what color you pick! :)

How to Enter the challenge: make a project using the provided color combo and any Paper Pretties stamp set(s). Upload the card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges category and use keyword PWC59.

Deadline: midnight on Wednesday, July 8th.

Prize*: $5.00 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique.

Recipe:
Stamps: Howdy Girlfriend. Paper: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Plum Pudding (PTI), white (PTI), Karen Foster designer. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, copic markers. Other: white thread, sewing machine, 5/16" brads, scallop edger punch, May Arts ribbon, dimensionals, silver Spica glitter pen.

4 comments:

  1. Adoreable card!! I would never have chosen those colours to go together but you really made it work beautifully.

    (Love your new banner too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! I am ON it...maybe, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Danielle!! I have a "thing" for purple these days, so I am ALL over this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)