Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's Time for a Party!

Today is the day! Paper Pretties will be releasing several new stamp sets tonight and debuting the next SOTMC image - Make a Wish Sophia!

The party details: tonight Paper Pretties will be having their monthly Stampin In Your Jammies party! The party starts at 8pm EST and will last until 10pm. We will be having three challenges, so be sure to come and play along! Besides the challenges, chatter, and all around fun, we will also be releasing two new sets, Aloha Sophia to the public, and introducing our new Stamp Of The Month.

I'm hoping to make it to the party tonight but may be delayed. I'm attending the big rubber stamp expo in Novi today. Oh yeah... I'll be doing some shopping! Just a wee bit!

However, whether I make it to the party or not I can share a card I have made with the newest SOTMC Make a Wish Sophia. She is the CUTEST!

Recipe:
Stamps: Make a Wish Sophia (September SOTMC). Paper: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, PTI Select White, Fun in the Sun mat stack (DCWV). Ink: Black, Copic markers. Other: Crocheted flower (see this post for links to patterns), May Arts ribbon, vintage brads, sewing machine, white thread, dimensionals, button (PTI), linen thread, Scalloped scallop edger punch (EK Success).
Other business - Q&A Time... sort of!
I've had a few more emails about the crocheted flowers I use on my cards. You can find details on which patterns I use HERE.
Second, I've had a couple people ask about a pattern for the Double Decker Box (you can see it HERE and HERE). I don't currently have a template or the directions written up. If you are interested in a tutorial (or at the very list some rough sketches) please let me know by leaving a comment on this post or sending me an email! If there is enough interest I'll work on a post with the details on making the box! :)

4 comments:

  1. She is just the cutest!! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, too cute! Love the crocheted flower, the scallops and your beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! So sweet with that flower1! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)