Monday, August 3, 2009

Mod-fully Fun Flowers!

Are you ready for a bright and cheery card?! I thought so! I just love this flower stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs. It is a delight to color... especially when I'm in the mood for blindingly bright! LOL!

The details: stamped the flower image twice on PTI Select White cardstock. Colored the flowers of the first image and cut out and then colored the second flower. I then added a bit of glitter to the cut out flowers and then adhered them over the second image with dimensionals. Oh the dimension! Oh the sparkle! I kept the layout simple, using a few rhinestones, ribbon and Basic Grey designer paper to accentuate the main image! Easy Peasy but with a whole lotta bang... dontcha' agree? :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Mod Flowers (Whipper Snapper Designs). Paper: Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise, PTI Select White, Urban Prairie designer (Basic Grey). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: May Arts ribbon, Sakura Quickie glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Rhinestone Singles multi (Me & My Big Ideas), mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals.

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, so fun!! You're the first person I've seen use this stamp! I was in a funky mood when I drew the image -- I love what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, that is a terrific stamp! I also followed your link at the end of the post to your ice skating girl post -- that's a lovely card too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! It's so beautiful yet fun!! I love the sparkle and the colors you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy, happy card!! I love the DP and the stamp--it's a great combination.

    Thanks for giving me a smile this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! Love the bling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)