Sunday, August 30, 2009

Paper Pretties Sneak Peek - Day 1

Welcome to Day 1 of sneak peeks for the upcoming Paper Pretties Release!

On Tuesday, September 1st Paper Pretties will be having their monthly Stampin In Your Jammies party! The party starts at 8pm EST and will last until 10pm. We will be having three challenges, so be sure to come and play along! Besides the challenges, chatter, and all around fun, we will also be releasing 5 new sets, including Story Time Sophia. The sneak peeks start today Saturday, August 29th. Hope to see you at the party Tuesday night. :)

To see more sneak peeks check out the rest of the Prettie Girls:
Charmaine Ikach
Christi Thorsen
Christie Ortman
Frances Byrne
Jackie Rakoski
Jana Weaver
Julie Masse

My card uses the new Game On stamp set. Guess what? I illustrated the game console and the controller! Now if only I were a gamer... although I have been tempted to buy a Wii but then that would mean less time for stamping. Nevah!! :)

Quick notes: I wanted to create a cord from the controller to the console (they do need cords still, right?) so I cut a length of wire, wrapped it around the handle of a paintbrush to create the curled effect and then attached it to the backs of both images. Easy peasy! I kept the rest of the card relatively simple. What do you think? Also, check back tomorrow for another sneak peek!

Recipe:
Stamps: Game On (Paper Pretties). Paper: Real Red, Tangerine Tango, PTI Select White, the Boyfriend designer (Cosmo Cricket). Ink: black, Copic markers. Other: black eyeletes, wire, dimensionals.

7 comments:

  1. Adorable, Danielle! I LOVE the coil. . .too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Danielle!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo for you! Love it, that coil is genius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Danielle! I love the wire cord!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I also love how you did the cord, great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)