Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pretties Thursday: Oh how I love a sketch!

I'm back this week with another Paper Pretties PWC sketch. I think this is the first time I've issued two sketch challenges right in a row. Hmmm... might have something to do with the Prettie Girls saying they like sketches! :) What kind of challenges do you like?

Here are the challenge details:

How to Enter: make your card using the provided sketch color combo and any Paper Pretties stamp set(s). Upload the card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges category and use keyword PWC65.

Deadline: midnight on Wednesday, August 19th.

*Prize: $5.00 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this sketch Danielle! I hope a get a chance to play!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)