Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pretties Wednesday: Shine and Sparkle!

Two weeks ago Jackie challenged the Prettie Girls to make it shine and sparkle. Oh... how fun! I used not one but three different shimmery products on my card! Dazzling Diamonds glitter for the flowers, Angel Wings Shimmerz applied to the skirt and I also sprayed the designer paper with Sunflower Glimmer Mist! Oh la la... the sparkle is alive and well on this card! :)

Want to see more shiny works of art? Check out the blogs of the rest of the Prettie Girls:

Charmaine Ikach
Christi Thorsen
Frances Byrne
Jackie Pedro
Jackie Rakoski
Jana Weaver
Jessica Diedrich
Jodi Collins
Julie Masse
Jessica Rone


Sadly the Glimmer Mist does not show up well in the photos but at least you can see the glitter and the Shimmerz!

Oh, and I'm not sure I'm loving this color combo... although it is slowly growing on me. What do you think?

Recipe:
Stamps: Aloha Sophia. Paper: Pretty in Pink, Brocade Blue, PTI Select White, Tea Party designer. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: Sunflower Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels), Angel Wings Shimmerz, May Arts Ribbon, gold brads, Sakura Quickie Glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, dimensionals.

8 comments:

  1. love it Danielle, color combo and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute...love the shimmerz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card, and the shine! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that second pic shows it perfectly!! Gorgeous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card and love the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, your coloring is gorgeous, adorable card!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE the colors, Danielle! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous girlie!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)