Thursday, August 27, 2009

PWC67: Sketchin' on a Thursday

It's Thursday which means it is time for another Paper Pretties challenge! This week it is a sketch!

Here are the challenge details:

How to Enter: make your card using the provided sketch and any Paper Pretties stamp set(s). Upload the card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges category and use keyword PWC67.

Deadline: midnight on Wednesday, September 2nd.

*Prize: $5.00 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique.

Hope you can play along! Have a great day... I'll be back in a few with a card made with this sketch, but I have to wait a bit since I used one of the new Paper Prettie stamp sets that will be released on the 1st of September! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great sketch Danielle!! LOVE it! You ROCK at sketches girl...I need to make a Danielle Sketch Book!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)