Thursday, August 27, 2009

Simple Thanks

Popping in with a simple thank you card I made over the weekend. I used a sweet and cool color combo of Avocado, Moss and Light Blue. After stamping and coloring the flowers with Copic markers (just a touch of blue for the petals) I added Dazzling Diamond glitter to the flowers. I kept the layers to a minimum for me and added just a few accents. Sweet and easy!

Recipe:
Stamps: Friendly Expressions Anna Wight Cling set (Whipper Snapper Designs). Paper: Ripe Avocado, White (PTI), Bashful Blue (SU!), 2008 Bitty Dot Basics Designer (PTI). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Bashful Blue Taffeta ribbon, 5/15" white brads, mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals (SU!), Labels 1 Nestabilities (Spellbinders).

Here is a closeup of the flower in all of its glittery niceness!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love all your cards! Great colour combo you used in this one - love the little touches you've added, with the brads, ribbon and especially the sparkly flowers. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FANTABULOSITY!!! LOVE this Danielle! I am TOTALLY treating myself to some WS stamps...PRONTO!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)