Monday, August 31, 2009

Thanks a Bunches Bunny

Just wanted to *hop* in with a quick card! LOL! I actually made this card a week or two ago and loved the layout so much that I had to use it for last weeks PWC challenge at Paper Pretties.

The bunny is from Stamps by Judith and was stamped twice. The second bunny was cut out and overlayed over the first after coloring. The sentiment is from an Anna Wight Cling set and for the top background I used a leaf image from Impression Obsession. Yeah, I went a little crazy using different many products from many different companies on this card. I don't usually do that but these were just perfect together! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Cover a Card Leaves (Impression Obsession), H-191-HK Bunny (Stamps By Judith), Love at Home Anna Wight Cling Set (Whipper Snapper Designs). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Sahara Sand Classic, Copic markers. Paper: Pretty in Pink, Basic Grey, Pink Pirouette, PTI Select White, Pink Stripe designer (Susan Branch). Other: Ribbon (May Arts), mat pack, paper piercer, Dazzling Diamonds, glitter, silver brads.

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)