Monday, September 28, 2009

Frosty Fun


Have you been enjoying the Prettie Peeks over the last few days? I hope so! I'm back with another peek today and this time I used the fun Frosty stamp set!

The release deets: The party will take place on October 1st at 8 pm EST. Be sure to join us in the Paper Pretties forum for a bit of chatting and maybe a prize or two! We'll be releasing 9 new images for immediate purchase and giving you a sneak peek of the new Stamp of the Month!

Recipe:
Stamps: Frosty (Paper Pretties). Paper: Tempting Turquoise (SU!), Ripe Avocado and White (PTI), Colorful Christmas designer (My Mind's Eye). Ink: black, Copic markers. Other: Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Raspberry Fizz polka dot ribbon, dimensionals.

8 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)