Thursday, September 3, 2009

Jeepers... Halloween is Just Around the Corner!

Which means I am in the mood to make Halloween cards! :) For this one I used a stamp I bought a couple of years ago from a set called Fall Festival by Paper Salon. I stamped it in white craft ink, coated with white embossing powder from SU! and heat set. I do think I need a different embossing powder though, one that is a bit finer and good for detailed images. Any suggestions? :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Fall Festival (Paper Salon), Spooky Expressions Anna Wight Cling set (Whipper Snapper Designs). Ink: Whte Craft, Memento Tuxedo Black. Paper: various colors, PTI Select White, The Spider Web Pumpkin Patch designer (My Mind's Eye). Other: black medium brads (American Crafts), White embossing powder, ribbon (May Arts), Circle and Petite Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love all those layers! and that is awesome DP!

    Thanks for the inspiration! I think that I'm going to start on a few Halloween-ie cards over the weekend!

    Hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)