Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Prettie Peek

Hello my crafting friends (and well anyone else who likes to pop in and see what I am working on),

Paper Pretties is gearing up for the next release and it is a fun one! There will be nine new images released and the next Stamp of the Month will also be revealed. And guess what? One of the images being released called Season of Joy was illustrated by little ole me! Of course I had to use it for my very first peek! :) What do you think? Is the birdhouse with lights darling or what?

Quick card notes: I colored the image with Copic markers and then added a bit of Angel Wings Shimmerz to the snow. I also coated the lights with a bit of glitter via a Clear Copic atYou Spica pen.


One last note... various different team members will be sharing sneak peeks every day until the reveal on October 1st. You can find links to their blogs on my sidebar to the right. :) For today Christie and Charmaine have posted some uber cute creations!

Recipe:
Stamps: Season of Joy (Paper Pretties). Paper: Buckaroo Blue (SU!), Ocean Tides and White (PTI), Jolly by Golly Mini Deck designer (Cosmo Cricket). Ink: black, Copic markers. Other: Angel Wings Shimmerz, Copic atYou Clear spica pen, sewing machine, white thread, 5/16" cream brads, ribbon (May Arts), Button Latte designer button, white floss (DMC).

8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely GORGEOUS Danielle! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Danielle...just stunning! And I am LOVING this set!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic, Danielle! Congrats on another awesome set-your Home Sweet home will always be one of my faves! GORGEOUS card, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Danielle!! LOVE this set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS Danielle! I LOVe this stamp!! WOW girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job on the stamp, Danielle! Love this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)