Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pretties Wednesday Challenge Hop

Hi Prettie Fans,

I'm back this Wednesday with my take on last week's sketch challenge. The Prettie Girls are also hopping today so hopefully you came here from Jules blog, if not the hop started with Christie!

For my card I pulled out the Home Sweet Home stamp set and some sophisticated gold embossed designer paper from SEI and made this chocolate-y card! I kept the coloring muted. Hmmm... I could probably even send this card to a guy, although I did make the curtains pink. :D

Next stop in the blog hop is the fabulous Charmaine!!!

In case you lose your place, we are hopping in the following order:
Christie Ortman
Julie Masse
Danielle Lounds (that's me!)
Charmaine Ikach
Jana Weaver
Jackie Rakoski
Christi Thorsen
Frances Byrne

The next challenge was issued by Charmaine and it is this fabulous inspiration piece. Hmmm... how will it inspire you? I'm thinking I will hve to incorporate some of those colors!

Challenge details:

How to Enter: make a card using the provided inspiration piece and any Paper Pretties stamp set(s) you have. Upload the card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges category and use keyword PWC69.

Deadline: 6PM (EST) on Tuesday, September 15th.

Prize: $15.00 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Home Sweet Home (Paper Pretties). Paper: Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, PTI Select White, designer (SEI). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: gold brads, 1/4" circle punch, word window punch, mat pack, paper piercer, brown ribbon (May Arts), dimensionals.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card - the papers are beautiful, so elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute! I love the colors and the cute house you decided to use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Danielle...LOVE that paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Danielle - amazing coloring as usual and LOVE those colors for a "housey" card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely cards and the papers are fab, i am new to this and never heard of some of the goods you are using. But i will check them out now and i will also follow your blog thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)