Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Sweet Harvest


Hello crafty peeps! I'm finally back with another crafty creation. I took the weekend off to visit some friends and family over the long weekend. It was fabulous but now I'm home again and back to work! :)

I made another one of the double decker boxes - Halloween style this time! I did take pictures during the process so hopefully I will be able to post a quick tutorial soon for those of you who have been asking how to make one of these yourselves!

To decorate the box I used the fabulous Vintage Picnic stamp set from PaperTreyInk and some delicous ribbon and orange rhinestones. Yum! And speaking on that note... all the box needs is a bit of chocolate and it will be ready for giving! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Vintage Picnic. Paper: Spooked Stripes designer (My Mind's Eye), Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, More Mustard, PTI Select White. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: black satin ribbon (May Arts), yellow grosgrain (SU!), word window punch, adhesive rhinestones (Me & My Big Ideas), mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals.

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)