Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wishing upon a star!

Hello my crafty friends!

I'm back with another card I made using one of the newly released Anna Wight cling sets: Spirit of Christmas. This set is so country sewin' fab that I just had to pair it with some buttons and sewing. I even took country look a bit further by repurposing a piece of corrugated cardboard. Of course I then threw a wrench into the mix and added a TON of color and a bit of sparkle. LOL! We'll just call this style "Country meets Copic markers!" :)

Here is a closeup of the sweet fairy. Look at all of the stitches on her dress and clothing... so fabulous I could just swoon! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Spirit of Christmas Anna Wight cling set (Whipper Snapper). Paper: Bashful Blue, Melon Mambo, Kiwi Kiss, PTI Select White, Colorful Christmas Frosty Pines designer (My Mind's Eye). Ink: Close to Cocoa Classic, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, clear, green and pink Copic AtYou Spica pens. Other: corrugated cardboard, sewing machine, white thread, Large Zots (Therm O Web), buttons (PTI), white floss (DMC), Melon Mambo dotted ribbon, distressing tool.

4 comments:

  1. I love her pink winks and bloomers! Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Danielle! What AMAZING coloring!! I swear girlie, these stamps were MADE for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love, love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)