Monday, October 26, 2009

It's a Prettie Peek!

Welcome to our Prettie Peeks for Paper Pretties November Release! This month we thought we'd have some fun and give you a chance to win the new releases. Since our Pretties are some our favorite things, our peeks will be based on the lyrics to A Few Of My Favorite Things. Each day several of the Prettie Girls will upload their challenge cards based on a new lyric. If you stop by the Pretties Gallery and leave that Prettie Girl a comment on what your 'FAVORITE THING' about her card is, you'll have a chance to win the new set that has been used in that challenge? The contest will end November 2nd and the winners will be posted on the Paper Clip. You can find the link to the specific cards in the Paper Pretties gallery on each blog post.
Today, the following Pretties are sharing some of their favorite things!
Danielle --> that's me!
My favorite thing is: "... whiskers on kittens." You can see my card in the Prettie Girl Gallery HERE (need to leave a comment there to be entered into the contest).
If you are wondering my train of thought on this card went 1.) whiskers on kittens, 2.) I have a cat with whiskers, 3.) she's gray and white with a touch of cream and 4.) a bit of blue too since she was a very naughty kitty while I was doing some painting! LOL! I know it is a bit of a stretch but it was the best I had. ;)
P.S Don't forget to stop on by the party in the Paper Pretties forum on November 1st at 8pm EST when all the stamps will be released for sale.
P.P.S. Also, Paper Pretties is currently having a Design Team call... ohh... would you like to be a Prettie Girl? You can find all the details HERE.
Recipe:
Stamps: Crafty Emergency (Paper Pretties). Paper: Basic Gray, Barely Banana, PTI Select White, Nouveau Chic designer. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, silver Copic AtYou Spica pen. Other: button (Basic Grey), jute (PTI), dimensionals and Zots adhesive, black brads (Recollections), Bashful Blue stitched ribbon, circle and pinking circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), mat pack, paper piercer.

6 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!!!! and I love how you fit it into your lyrics! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Danielle, that is hilarious! You did a great job of this challenge, the card is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card./..LOVE this set! And I can totally follow your train of thought! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you started out with the lyrics and your cat and then came up with this terrific card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)