Monday, October 12, 2009

My Favorite Dolly!

Anna has done it again and created a couple more super sweet and amazing stamp sets! This month she is releasing through Whipper Snapper Designs two new sets: Her Favorite Things and His Favorite Things. Too sweet! :)

For my card I used the cut little girl from the Her Favorite Things set and the fun Raggedy Ann Dolly... I had one of these when I was a little girl. Did you?

I stamped and colored the images with Copic markers (the dolly was cut out and popped up a bit with a dimensionals glue dot). After I finished assembling the card I sprayed the whole card fron with Pearl Glimmer Mist... just needed a bit of glitteh! LOL!

Looking for more inspiration? Check out the rest of the designers for September/October (I'm sure you will find many amazing projects to ohhh and ahhh over!):

Jeanie Witmer
SCS Gallery: Jeanie_Witmer
Blog: thespottedchick.blogspot.com

Katarina (Kathy) Menzies
SCS Gallery: katarinam
Blog: thecreataholic.blogspot.com

Kelly Bee
SCS Gallery: kellybee
Blog: kelly.studiobeemusic.com

Stephanie Kraft
SCS Gallery: booga3
Blog: handkraftedbystephanie.blogspot.com

and Anna Wight
SCS Gallery: sweetmissdaisy
Blog: sweetmissdaisy.typepad.com

Recipe:
Stamps: Her Favorite Things Anna Wight cling set (Whipper Snapper Designs). Paper: Ocean Tides and Pure Poppy (PTI), Neenah offwhite, Report Card designer (October Afternoon). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: Pearl Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels), buttons, jute, mat pack, paper piercer, Real Red 3/4" polka dot ribbon, dimensionals.

3 comments:

  1. So glad Anna directed me to your blog...love it! Your card is perfect!!!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card!! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ADORABLE Danielle! WOW! Your coloring is gorgeous and your layout is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)