Friday, October 2, 2009

Pink Stocking

Hello!

So with the change of weather I'm all about big cozy warm socks like this cute one from the Winter Quilt Anna Wight cling set! Perfect to keep the toes warm and stylish! :)

Quick notes: I stamped the stocking quilt block on PTI Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers and cut out. I added a touch of silver to the dots with a DecoColor paint pen. To finish it was mounted on a scalloped square of Scarlet Jewel cardstock with foam adhesive dimensionals. For the sentiment I cut a strip of Kraft cardstock and notched the one side to create a flag. I then stamped the sentiment and adding some paper piercing along the edges. Easy peasy and adds a fun different look to the card!

Recipe:
Stamps: Winter Quilt Anna Wight cling set (Whipper Snapper). Paper: Berry Sorbet, Scarlet Jewel and Select White (PTI), Kraft (SU!), Jolly by Golly designer (Cosmo Cricket). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, silver DecoColor paint pen. Other: Scalloped square punch, Real Red wide grosgrain ribbon, mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals, buttons (PTI).

4 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)