Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pretties Peek: Ring, ring, ring... Anyone Home?

Hi Peeps, I'm back today with another Prettie Peek at a new set being released on November 1st and another of 'my favorite things!'

"Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things"

For this peek my lyric is: "doorbells". Oh boy, talk about a case of stamper's block with this one! Hee... but after a bit of thought I came up with the bright idea that doorbells are made of metal! AND I have some fun sheets of thin cuttable/embossable self-adhesive metal by Quickutz. PERFECT!

Hmmm... I do believe that Christie and Charmaine may have a few peeks for you today too...

Don't forget - if you would like to be entered to win the set (Crafty Emergency) I used on this card you need to leave a comment on it in the Paper Pretties Gallery. You can find it HERE.

Recipe:
Stamps: Crafty Emergency (Paper Pretties). Paper: Aqua Mist, Scarlet Jewel, White (PTI), Farm Fresh designer (October Afternoon). Ink: black, Copic markers. Other: Scarlet Jewel saddle stitched ribbon, metal sheet and Flowers embossing folder (Quickutz), Scalloped scallop edger punch (EK Success), dimensionals, mat pack, paper piercer, heart punch.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card!! LOVE the metal and the great image paired with the heart and sentiment - sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your previews have been AWESOME!! This is absolutely terrific! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Danielle - I love the embossed metal!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Danielle...and great job staying with the theme!! I'm way impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)