Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pretties Wednesday: Sketches and Snowflakes

I hope you have been having a splendid week! I've been a busy bee.... at work... which means limited craft time. However I did find time to make a card with this week's Pretties Challenge! Which is a sketch challenge by me. :)

For more fun samples using the sketch hop along on a blog hop with the Prettie Girls. The hop started at Christie's so if you missed a couple of stops before visiting my blog you will want to start there first! The next stop is the fabulous Charmaine! Oh, and there is a new stop on the blog tour - the fabulous Heather Lee-Reppen has joined the Design Team. Welcome Heather! :)

PWC72 Challenge Details: make a card using the provided sketch!

How to Enter: create a card using any Paper Pretties stamp set(s) you have. Upload the altered item to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges category and use keyword PWC72.

Deadline: 6PM (EST) on Tuesday, October 13th.

Prize: $15.00 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique.
I'm short on time so I am going to keep the details short and sweet this week! The main image was colored with Copic markers and then cut out. I coated the image with VersaMark and heat set with Crystal Clear embossing powder. I'm loving this look on these neat snowman images! :)
Recipe:
Stamps: Nestfull of Love. Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Pure Poppy (PTI), Jolly by Golly mini deck (Cosmo Cricket). Ink: black, Copic markers, So Saffron Classic, Close to Cocoa Classic, VersaMark. Other: Crystal Clear embossing powder, jute, taffeta ribbon, Chocolate Chip corduroy button, large Zots, silver brads dimensionals, mat pack, paper piercer.

11 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! This is incredible! I love all of the layers and texture! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun is this! What an amazing card girlie!I just love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Danielle! I love the two coordinating dps and the ep is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!! Just amazing!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOTALLY adorable!! LOVE the clear coating - just fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Danielle, LOVE your card!! It's totally gorgeous! Really love the embossing and the piercing. Awesome sketch too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)