Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pretties Wednesday: What screams Halloween?

Bat shaped Pez Dispensers! LOL! Frances has issued a Paper Pretties challenge today to create something for a Halloween treat. I chose to make a fun cover for a packaged Pez Dispenser. The one I decorated is actually a witch but I included the bat one in the picture so you could actually see what I started with. :)

Quick notes: The tag cover is approximately 3 1/4" wide by 6 1/2" tall. There is a 2" foldover at the top. After decorating the front I looped ribbon through two holes in the back, then through the Pez dispenser package topper and finally through two holes punched in the front (set with eyelets). I then tied the ribbon into a pretty knot. I did use more of the fun black pom pom trim - I LOVE this stuff! :)

For more fun Halloween samples hop along on a blog hop with the Prettie Girls. The hop started at Christie's so if you missed a couple of stops before visiting my blog you will want to start there first! The next stop is the fabulous Charmaine!


PWC74 Challenge Details: create something for a Halloween treat... can be a bag, box, lollipop holder... whatever catches your imagination!

How to Enter: create *something* using any Paper Pretties stamp set(s) you have. Upload the ltered item to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges category and use keyword PWC74.

Deadline: 6PM (EST) on Tuesday, October 27th.

Prize: $15.00 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique.

Recipe:
Stamps: Whiskers Sophia, Pick of the Patch (sentiment). Paper: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Basci Black, PTI Select White, Boo to You designer (My Mind's Eye). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: sewing machine, white thread, Kiwi Kiss striped ribbon, black pom pom ribbon (Recollections), dimensionals, gold jumbo eyelets, Pez dispenser and candy.
Stamps:

11 comments:

  1. What a cute idea!! My kids love PEZ and they would love these. Thanks for inspiring! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't visited your blog in awhile but I love the banner, it is new right?? Love the PP stuff too, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a fun idea for a halloween treat ... love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aodrable!! LOVE the black pom pom trip - what a neat idea too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun treat holder! love the pom poms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply adorable! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kids would go crazy for these!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet...I love this little kitty Sophia! And Pez...what fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My boys love PEZ... I know they would love getting this treat holder! What a neat idea! Lovin' the black pom pom treatment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)