Monday, October 19, 2009

Soap... I don't know what that is!

Yikes... where have I been this last week?! The answer: at work... working. ;) It seems like forever since I have had a chance to post to my blog (much less make a card) but I'm back and I have a cute card (hopefully you agree) to share using another new Anna Wight set called His Favorite Things. I thought it would be neat if the little plane in the set was pulling a banner letting the world know this little boys thoughts on the "soap" issue. :)

When coloring the little boy I added some little dirt stains to his clothes in keeping with the theme of the card. I also sponged all of the cardstock layers inluding him and his little blue plane. Final result... dirty but cute!


Well, I'm off... lots to do and only so many hours in a day. :)

Recipe:
Stamps: His Favorite Things Anna Wight cling set (Whipper Snapper Designs). Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Farm Fresh designer (October Afternoon). Ink: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip Bashful Blue, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: jute, dimensionals, Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon, white thread, sewing machine, sponge.

6 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)