Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pretties Wednesday: Keeping it Simple

Today's Pretties challenge was issued to us by Julie! Julie's challenge was to create a card using a clean and simple layout. Oh boy... clean and simple is always so difficult for me but I think I managed it and I only had to rip the card apart one time!

Sadly this is my last PWC challenge post as a Prettie Girl. I had to make the difficult decision to step down from the team at the end of this month. I love the Prettie stamps and have enjoyed working with Christie and all of the Prettie Girls but I've been a little short on crafting time lately (lots of work to do at the Job) and thought it best to cut down on my crafty commitments. This doesn't mean I won't be crafting it just means that there may (most likely will) be times when I need to take a break for a couple of weeks and concentrate on the Job. But never fear... I will be around! :) Oh and for all of you Prettie fans I've heard a rumor that there will be some new talent joining the rest of the amazing ladies on the Paper Pretties design team. :D

On that note, for more fun samples hop along on a blog hop with the Prettie Girls. The hop started at Christie's so if you missed a couple of stops before visiting my blog you will want to start there first! The next stop is the fabulous Charmaine!



PWC75 Challenge Details: chose any one of the layouts the Prettie Girls are showing off and make a card with it!

How to Enter: create a card using a clean and simple layout and any Paper Pretties stamp set(s) you have. Upload a picture of your card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges category and use keyword PWC75.

Deadline: 6PM (EST) on Tuesday, October 27th.

Prize: $15.00 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique.



Recipe:
Stamps: Beary Best Friends (Paper Pretties). Paper: Tangerine Tango, Barely Banana, PTI Select White, Marrakech designer (Basic Grey). Ink: black, Copic markers. Other: Lemon Tart saddle stitched ribbon (PTI), scor-pal, mat pack, paper piercer, oval punch.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is TOTALLY ADORABLE!!! I love how you colored his jammies! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!! LOVE the ruffled paper down the side - wonderful touch!! :) We're definitely going to miss you and your talent Danielle - don't be a stranger!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow ... love love love everything about this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet and I love the dp treatment on the side. way cool (but not simple in my book! LOL) We're going to miss you CHickie...be sure to visit often!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Danielle! I love the folded dp. I'll miss your fantastic work & fabulous sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful! Isn't this little Cooper just too cute! Way to go out with a bang lady! We will surely miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful card! Sorry to hear you are stepping down but I'll still be stalking your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)