Monday, November 9, 2009

Blessings...


Hello! Did you all have a fabulous weekend? I found a bit of crafty mojo and whipped up this card using a couple of Unity stamp sets that have been begging to be used. I think you might be seeing this journaling block again in the future - I really like the shape and the distressed appearance... really really. :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Happy Fall Y'All, 12 Months of Goodness Journal Box. Paper: Nutmeg Mini Deck designer (Cosmo Cricket), Chocolate Chip, Kraft, PTI Select White. Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic, Memento Rich Cocoa, Copic markers. Other: ribbon (May Arts), buttons and jute (PTI), 1/2" circle punch, sewing machine and white thread, dimensionals.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this Danielle! Your mojo is AMAZING and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Hope you are doing AWESOME my sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)