Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happily Ever After

Hello! Hopefully you have been having a wonderful weekend! I've accomplished quite a bit myself and even now I am blogging to the wonderful aroma of scalloped potatoes baking in the oven. Yum! While I am waiting for the timer to go off I thought I would share a rather colorful card. Well, not extremely colorful but I don't think you see too many turquoise chapels with glittery peach roofs. Lol!

Oh yay... I hear the timer... I gotta run! Blog at ya later! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Wherever You Go October '09 Kit (Unity Stamp Co.). Paper: River Rock, Chocolate Chip, PTI Select White, Nutmeg mini deck (Cosmo Cricket). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers. Other: Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, brads (Recollections), mat pack, paper piercer, 1" circle punch, dotted wave punch (EK Success), ribbon (American Crafts), dimensionals.

5 comments:

  1. I love this!! I just colored this image today but mine is brown and tan (typical church). Yours is way cuter :) Now I just need to make mine into a card. TFS

    Maria
    Got {ippity}?
    http://salesbym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice! What a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Danielle!! What a hip church....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle! LOVE this. yeah, for the shout out on the Unity blog, Jimmi loved this card and so do I. Had to come say, hey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)